Guide for beneficiaries
This document gathers all the information that could be needed by participants in Collaborative Projects, Networks of Excellence, Coordination and Support Actions, after the evaluation phase.
Before entering in the negotiation process leading them to sign a grant agreement with the Commission, and to become beneficiaries of an EC financial intervention, participants who submitted a positively evaluated proposal should have a clear overview of :
- how will the negotiation proceed,
- how will participants have to organize themselves as a consortium,
- what would be the impact – in terms of financial and intellectual properties issues – of the grant agreement that they will have to sign.
The Negotiation guidance notes give a didactic access to the all parts of information. But this Guide for beneficiaries is also structured in such a way that readers can access directly to the more specific topic that they are interested in.
- Negotiation guidance notes
- Checklist for a consortium agreement
- Guide to financial issues
- Guide to intellectual properties rules
- Guidance notes on project reporting
- Guidance notes on project technical review
Citation: European Commission (2007): Guide for Beneficiaries. FP7 Collaborative Projects, Networks of Excellence, Coordination and Support Actions. Version July 31, 2007. Avaiable from: ftp://ftp.cordis.europa.eu/pub/fp7/docs/beneficiaries_en.pdf, as accessed on August 3, 2007.
URL: ftp://ftp.cordis.europa.eu/pub/fp7/docs/beneficiaries_en.pdf (visited 15 times)
Provided by: CORDIS"
Source: wbc-inco.net, 22 June 2009